Chrome Extension 404 issue has been fix in version 1.4.0. Please upgrade Chrome Extension and get notified the moment your status changes.
Case Status is temporarily down.
Try iOS App to search cases up to 50 cases at once.
Please update to latest version of iOS App to get the best experience.
Participants needed for research study on green card application while working in the US
Postedabout 4 years ago by Jenson Lau
I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Washington, and am conducting a research study on immigration. I would like to hear your experiences with both the immigration process as well as your wo...
0
279
General
any upgrade plan to setup a profile and add our cases for status, alerts
Postedabout 4 years ago by umamaheswar kumar
Hi Jin Shen,
First of all, thanks for this wonderful website.
Any upgrade plan to set up a profile and add our cases for status, and alerts?
Regards,
Uma
2
496
General
Last repliedabout 4 years ago by umamaheswar kumar
Possibility to show summary of all types in home page
Postedabout 4 years ago by Ra Ga
Possibility to show summary of all types in home page.
5
196
General
Last repliedabout 4 years ago by Jin Shen
Wrong Info on Home Page
Postedabout 4 years ago by Ra Ga
I-129 and I-539 is displaying I-131 details. Please update it to correct
3
322
General
Last repliedabout 4 years ago by Jin Shen
Question about "Max Duration"
Postedabout 4 years ago by Herb H.
Hi Jin Shen,
I have a question about the Max Duration in the Summary section:
Is this data updated daily?
Is the maximum value of the data calculated based on the farthest date on the USCIS web...
1
663
I-485
Last repliedabout 4 years ago by Jin Shen
What is hilites.today?
Postedover 4 years ago by Jin Shen
hilites.today stands for highlights of the day today. It is a personal project I build for fun.
The original purpose is to create a space to share the trending videos, songs, and news of the day.
A...
4
965
General
Last repliedabout 4 years ago by Lord Stone
AD BLOCKER DETECTED
Please support
hilites.today by disabling ad blocker!